Friday, October 19, 2007

The road to nowhere...

For more than a month I managed to find time to write on this blog. Well most of my ideas flew away anyways. But still I'm back on track. For the past few months I've been engaged in a tremendous addiction for bodybuilding. And to tell you the truth I loved it. Even up to now I'm having this weird feeling everytime I wake up. A feeling that I should be doing something that I want and not waste time. Yes, you guessed it. I workout 5 times a week and feel terrible on Saturday and Sunday coz I can't wait for Monday to start again. What can I say, I'm a gym addict that's for sure. Although alot of people are discouriging me to stop. Some say it's not working while some say my body's too big for my image. Then I start to put into consideration these set of opinions. If I listened to them then I would be left with nothing but regrets. The fact that I let people live my life. Why not let time pass and see how far I'll go. I mean I don't meddle with other people's interests so why let others meddle with mine? Why not let feel the right feeling? It's like driving a car going 130 Mph and not worrying about the time and destination. Why not feel free and let the speed take you away. Don't bother with signs telling you where to go. Like they said it's the trip not the destination that's exciting. So why eager to reach a destination? If the excitement is already happening inside you then why stop? There's no point to it. Let's say you did follow the signs and led you somewhere unfamiliar. And you expect it to be exciting yet you get boredom. Isn't that annoying in some sense? What I'm trying to point out here is that those signs are what you want to feel for the moment and not for a lifetime. If you dance, you dance cause you like dancing not the applause of the audience. That's the main reason why I live up to what I want and not let opinions disrupt my journey. Applause and acceptance are mere supplements of what you want to be. It's just like a multivitamin boosting what's really inside you. People can't live on multivitamins alone, they need "real" food to fulfill the assistance of such medication. The passion of doing something is like that full size meal that you gulp down and if you have time pack it with some multivitamin. Don't make acceptance be the main reason why you do such acts. Coz once the passion is dead inside, then there's no point in having applauses around you. You're not enjoying what you're doing anymore. It's more like enjoying the attention. And once the attention is gone then what? You regret of listening to opinions. Wouldn't it be better if you were famous cause you're special and not the other way around? If you were to ask me, I wouldn't want to be special cause I'm famous. It's better to be accepted with what you're made of, not with what you're trying to be.


Well that's long enough. Although I was drunk in doing this post, I tried to put my heart into it anyways. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Signing out............

No comments: