Thursday, February 15, 2007

What you get with just talking to yourself..........

Ohhhh k the most awaited day just passed and nothing special about it.. Wasn't too sure if everyone felt the same way, but it was satisfying in a way.. I got to be alone with myself for awhile and reflect on why I'm too cautious with having a partner........It's because I'll only live once and I would like to have the best for me.. Why would I love someone that would only give me migranes and a broken heart?? Who would want that to happen? So now I'm just taking my time on relationships.. It's not a race that I should have a girlfriend as soon as possible. Love is not a game, it is a rule on how you should treat your partner right once engaged in this certain situation. Once the rule is broken so does your little world of hope and happiness.. I think that we should just follow the true nature of love and not go against it. No wonder why couples fight over the silliest of things.. They have broken the most important rule of this emotion.. passion for it.. Go with the flow, don't just say that you love the person and deep inside you think the opposite.. I mean c'mon couples worry if their parents wouldn't approve their partners, but should love be governed by silly rules that this material world has to give??? So what if you can't go out with your partner because your parents are strict? Then find another way to spice things up. Always REMEMBER love is an abstract emotion and it doesn't live on physical means..it doesn't need to.. Can't force the river to flow the other way so don't force love to be physical. It's just not right to make something so vast and endless to be contained in just a jar. Let it out, it lives on emotions not on rules people give....................

No comments: