Sunday, February 11, 2007

A little reflection on Valentines

Ok, valentines day is near and yah I don't have a date.. It's not like I'm looking for someone, but for me it's not really a special day unless you have someone special....special enough to give your love to. Ahhh, imagine if everyone you see around you actually know the meaning of this day. I mean is it just giving flowers to your date and going out on a romantic dinner? Ever felt that sometimes you don't feel something and you just do it for the hang of it?? Maybe there is more to this so called love. Material things come and go, but emotions never fade...they just change from time to time.. Why is it that everyone thinks that giving material things to their partners would cover the hidden emotions towards their partner? *sigh* all I can say is that they are playing with the most powerful emotion of all.....love...

No comments: