Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Day

Ok, I just engaged in the most inspiring chat today.. The girl that I saw and piqued my curiousity just talked to me on YM.. Well I know that it seems to be shallow and stuff but for me it was great. I don't talk to girls that much and now I talked to her for almost an hour.. Geez it may sound like I'm desperate, but no I'm not.. I just wanted to know her and awhile ago I just did.. Well don't know her that much yet but it's a start.. Am I being a stalker?? I don't think so.. I'm not the guy who goes up to a girl to ask her number and be her textmate or something. Ok ok, maybe for some it's freaky to just chat with her right away without even knowing her.. But here's my explanation........... I'm shy just talking to her what more with her friends around her all the time?? I'm a little paranoid so I wouldn't want her friends saying "who the hell was that?!".. It's just awkward and I might not find the right words to say.. So the question is why I got attracted without knowing her..that is why I'm chatting with her..DUH..haha

No comments: