Saturday, April 07, 2007

3 days relaxation period

Just got home from the beach with my friend's family and boy am I beat. The trip was like pressing the restart button of my brain. From the sight of the sea to the last drop of Royal was pleasing to my little world of pleasure. The stars, moon, and waves gives the combination of a no-migrane and stress free night. Atleast I had some action after a bum period of trying to grow a brain with nothing to do but sleep. There was still something in my mind that time and can't shake it off no matter what I do. Everywhere I look seems to remind me of it. Afterall it's the beach so maybe its the reason for it to trigger continously. The beach, the beach..wonder what links me to that thought..

Anyways maybe I'll post some insights later with the short "vacation" I had..

No comments: