Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Down the Drain....

I think I said it too early.. Well actually I didn't get to say it coz she stopped me but the thought was still there. Damn now I'm screwed.. So much for the daring act. Feeling stupid and dimayed, I'm glad she stopped me. I don't know her reasons but I think it's of the mystery or it's too early.. Well my friend's parents invited me to go to the beach this holy week so I think it would take me off things for awhile and clear my head. I rocked the boat too far and now I know what the outcome would turn out. Christ! what a stupid act on my part.. #@&$ !!!!!


Anyways still gonna continue on the story I'm writing even if the boat's sinking. Hopefully a publisher would be interested and be off to the market. *sigh* Felipe signing out..

No comments: