Thursday, April 12, 2007

How do you know you're inlove?

I just get the feeling that I'm really struck down by love when certain signs show up and this is what happens
1.Not able to sleep the requiered 8 hours coz daydreaming about her is better than just plain dreaming of her..
2.Not eating coz just by thinking bout the person's enough energy for me..
3.Talking to the person even if she's down to keep the company..
4.Knowing her interests to match it up with mine..
5.Disregarding past misunderstandings and make her feel that nothing happened
6.Always online to talk to her even if my moods not in the right place for she uplifts it in a matter of seconds when she replies..
7.Understanding her situation and not taking things on a rush..
8.Showing signs that she can channel out her troubles to atleast comfort her..

Now she's got me in a rush yet It's like a dream that makes me feel so relaxed..

What do you posses that got me this feeling of bliss??

No comments: