Monday, April 02, 2007

Fight or Flee

Ok so now I'm gonna do another daring act. I don't know if it's anytime near today but I will eventually this week maybe. Is it too early or will she take it as nothing personal and continue on? I mean it's not like there's no problem that is of the current. I don't want to be another burden and start another issue on things. So when is the right time to tell the dreaded words? Is it too early or are they being awaited for the next step to be unraveled? And no, the statement I'm about to say is not a question.. It's more like telling her what's on my mind. Wait wait.. I think there are enough clues on my blog to project a message. Well I think that talking about someone in a post means something even if it's depicting the third person. Especially if the person knows that they are being talked about. Hmm maybe maybe.. But still it's not giving me enough drive to say it directly. Not going to rock the boat so I dunno what move to make. Geez this is harder than chess!!! Come to think of it.. Maybe not.. Not say the words that can lead to more migranes. Yes migranes.. If they are taken the wrong way or the result's not appealing then it results to "Oh boy, shouldn't have said that". Lie low, lie low.. I still don't have the courage of doing it. What if it turns out bad? AHHH!!!


Oh another trivia. Scientists say that the jaw is an extension of the ribs. EH?! Don't ask me but I think it's far off. But it came from reliable sources so I guess it's a new obtained knowledge. Pepe from here in...signing out

No comments: