Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Passed!!!

Now my mind's out of the worries if I passed or failed anything! Good thing I passed everything, but unfortunatly not with flying colours. I'm in the pressure of having honours and all so maybe next year gonna aim for DL. Well my grandfather's a known microbacteriologist in Colombia and he expects me to follow his footsteps. It's not that I don't like what I'm doing but sometimes I get discouraged and it adds to the obstacle of going on with my career. Hopefully I'll get to med school and maybe transfer to England for my masters. So much on my mind to make this dream of mine come true. Still have this project to complete. You see my grandfather discovered a cure for acne and it seems to have potential in the market. Well dunno how to approach any pharmacutical company since I am still a nobody to the medicine world until I graduate and get my diploma. I think I'm gonna have to wait for me to sell the composition and I hope it clicks. It's kinda embarassing for my grandfather if ever I don't excel for he has a name and I don't. Go go go!!! Nomore slacking!!!


Atleast there's someone who eases the burden and loosens the pressure on my mind. I would like to thank this person for she made it easier to look at the brighter side of things..:D And now something weird is happening. My EX' BF is trying to be all buddy chum with me. I think it's a trick to lure me to her again. I dunno. Now I'm remembering her again and the annoying thing is I have this song stuck in my head because of her. "The Used - Blue and Yellow"

No comments: