Monday, April 09, 2007

WTF!!! All models should be burned alive!!!

I just saw my EX' profile on Friendster and she's now a freaking model in England. Damn now I'm glad that we parted. My friends would tell me that I'm stupid for letting her go, but models aren't just my thing. I just have this grudge over them. Dunno why but it gives me an image that models are flirts and snobbish. Maybe from exprience interacting with them. What do they have to prove anyways? So what if they're pretty or handsome? It doesn't make them gods to look down on other people. They are just insecure weirdoes with nothing to do but try to get the crowds approval in their area of modeling. They think they can get anyone they want coz they have the "Face Value". Well glory to them and I hope they burn in the bottom pits of Coccytus with tridents piercing their "pretty" face. I asked my EX before when we were still together that if she thinks she's pretty. The answer "ofcourse, I'm pretty coz alot of people offered me to be a model". At first I overlooked that part of her ego, but give pride a chance to rest for God's sake!!! And I have this batchmate who is now known as Wacky. He was in this show called Big Brother. When we were in 1st year he told me what girls wouldn't like about him when he's rich, handsome, popular, and has a big gonad. I told him that maybe his ego's in the way for girls not to talk to him and for him being a loser in the batch. Now he's in Ateneo and the 4th year HS students shouts "Ay wala na luhod na tayong lahat nandyan na yung Big Brother eh!". That's the spirit HS students of Ateneo!!! Whip it up his face!!! Not to be bragging but around 3rd year I was offered to model a Coke commercial, but I turned it down. Why? Coz I wouldn't want to work with peabrains who thinks nothing but to stick up their "pretty" face up the camera or better yet they should stick it up their "pretty" ass!!! Plus I don't want to be talked about by model haters out there. Simplicity gives the peace of mind to go through life without trouble. If I'm not mistaken there are about 70% model haters around the globe and 30% of them are envious of the models they hate. Still 40% of them just hate their snooty wannabe attitude. If I could make clones of myself to increase the percentage to 150%. How I wish for them to deteriorate and wilt. We all evolved from apes and we all shit the same way so what makes models so different?! It's not their face that's beautiful, it's the make up and it shows that their face is but a canvas that was once clean. But with constant application of artificial beauty the face underneath now looks repugnant. So a message to models out there.... Shove your ego up where the sun doesn't shine and keep your pride to your mother******* self! We don't need your face to live. This goes especially to Filipino models who think their better than everybody else. Now every Filipino models think the same way and say "everyone should look at me coz I'm the most beautiful freaking person alive!". "F" them!!!


Whew now that's out my chest.. Got startled with the pics of my EX and reminded me how airheaded she was. Anyways it's late..... Well actually it's 6 in the morning so gotta sleep now..ZZZzzzZZZzzz

1 comment:

insane_orange said...

Nah. Ordinary people can be just as egotistic and airheaded.

I think the reason models get so much flak is because they get PAID while being egotistic, triggering the standard insecurities in other people. That's just a theory, of course.