Monday, March 12, 2007

OMFG!!! DUDE, THIS DAY WAS THE BOMB!!!

Ok ok let me calm down first.. I'll skip the boring part of my day and go to the interesting part! Our professor didn't go to class coz she's on vacation already and left us to self study alot of chapters..arghh so I went down to see if she was there where arnis classes are conducted.. When I first passed she wasn't there so I went outside UST to pretend I bought something and went back inside..hehe I saw her but she was already going up the grandstand so my friend dragged me infront of it.. I didn't see her but then my friend pointed her so I said hi.. I was alittle pissed to think that was a loser act and was determined to talk to her on my breaktime..I had to let my TORPEdo side vanish.. This was the day and I need to act.. Then the awaited moment arrived.. I first listened to Smooth by Santana so I wouldn't feel nervous..haha I gathered my thoughts and tried to be confident even though I was shaking and frozen in some parts of my body.. I almost had cramps!!!Argh! But I didn't pay attention to it so I approached her, and boy was I nervous.. Shook hands with her and sat beside her.. Damn was the feeling so intense and exciting.. We talked and stuff then came "him". I thought that "he" would punch me in the face or something..haha but she told me not to worry so I felt safe.. Imagine someone with such a sweet voice telling you not to worry..:D There was this ambiance on where we sat.. dunno if she felt it, but I felt very very happy.. It was calming and soothing.. I was hungry since I haven't eaten for almost a day but my hunger seemed to go away at that certain moment with her.. But ofcourse I was relieved when they were going to McDonalds..haha I was conscious eating since I didn't want anything go on my face like for example catsup or a pickle..haha We went back and I didn't want to go away but there was this stupid test on Theology so I had to..What a smile..and her voice....incomparable..well ofcourse every voice is different, but hers is like very gentle and soft.. Then dismissal came and went to Beato.. I was accompanying a friend so I wouldn't be alone and look like a stalker..:D So I introduced my friend and said bye again..ahhhh feels like heaven..My fatigue of one hour of sleep went all away with this talk we had.. I mean the girl that I saw and never expect that I would be able to know was beside me..How would I know that someone passing by Dapitan would be the one that I was talking to right now?? Someone so distant, so far away............From 10 o'clock 'til 1 o'clock..hmm Was she shy too?hmm she wasn't looking that much when we talked..eh so what?!haha Hopefully she was happy talking to me as I was with her.. Ofcourse I acted as if it was a normal event, but as soon as I got home..BOOM!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT A F@#!*!& EXCITING DAY!!! WOHOOOO YAHOOO WEEPEE KAZOOO BOOYAA AUUUUGAAA!!!HAHA EXTRAORDINARY DAY!!!

No comments: