Sunday, March 11, 2007

What a great day!!!!

Just watched 300 and it was the shit!!! I haven't seen a decent movie for a long time but today damn!!! It has something to do with Sparta and love.. This movie has taught me a very important lesson.. To never stop fighting no matter what shit people give you.. No matter how low the chances are to fight, it doesn't mean that one should give up.. I just can't describe how good I feel after watching that movie.. Actually it depends on the person if they like gorry stuffs with blood spilling and spraying all around.. It's a war movie what do you expect?? Anyways my day just started out fine and it was funny in a way.. I slept at 4 o'clock since I couldn't sleep of the excitment that happened while I was talking to her.. You know what it feels like when someone you like talks to you for a very long time.. ok ok, maybe it's weird but that's what I feel.. Afterall I'm weird so don't expect me to be normal..haha If the person makes you happy then why not feel the happiness?? So there it is I suddenly woke up doing something short of spectacular.. I was going in circles worrying that I was going to be late for the make up class.. I wasn't even looking at the time and when I checked it was still 11:30 and my class will start at 2:40.. Oh boy was I annoyed and dissappointed.. I got used to sleeping late and go histerical in the morning.. Time passed and it was dismissal time.. And the dreaded moment of my time happened to me.. If you guys read my post before about the girl who asked me for a date the day before valentines then you know who I'm going to talk about.. Anyways she asked me to go with her and I wanted to refuse but we were going the same route.. So I dragged along a friend to avoid the situation where we would be alone walking.. I hate it when girls do that.. No no I'm not saying that I'm good-looking to think that way.. I just don't know what makes them do that.. If ever they think I'm handsome or whatsoever then ok thanks, but for me it's just shallow.. I don't drag a pretty girl just to be with her and be her GF.. What the Fuck!!! Lemme describe the girls who do that.......GROTESQUE.. Yep that's the word.. They're deranged to say that they like a guy just coz of their physical attraction for the guy..geez The day goes on and I texted her on the way home.. My fatigue faded when she replied back.. I think she knows who I'm refering to with my posts..haha Hmmm....actually she might have a weird look on her face everytime I talk about her.. Like a "AHA! I got you!" face..HAHA Going back to my course of the day.. We went to Promenade to watch a movie and that was the movie I was talking about earlier.. I was observing the people in that mall and boy did I get sick.. They're all trying hard to be english speakers.. I saw a guy driving along the parking lot with the windows down and the music goes Boombs boombs kaboombs.. What are they trying to be?? Hip Hops? To hell with them.. And girls with mini skirts that would make my belt look longer.. Seriously! As if they are not wearing anything.. I prayed to whatever I believed in to please let not my future girl be like that.. Oh God I wouldn't want my girl to look like a sex symbol.. So you ask me if I got alittle excited with those get ups.. The answer is NO, not even alittle bit.. And to make something clear..I'm not gay and it doesn't mean that if I'm not interested in girls like a normal guy would be doesn't make me gay.. I just like to have a girl who'll be a stand out and be respected by the people around her.. Here's what I think a girl should be treated:
1. Always give them the attention they need nothing more nothing less
2. Make them feel special and loved
3. Handle them with care and respect
4. Always talk to her with passion
5. Look up to her with the love that you really feel for her
6. Don't make her feel rejected
7. Don't go to places that are reserved only after marriage(I think the readers know what I'm talking about)
8. ALWAYS I repeat, ALWAYS listen to her
9. Make her feel secure
10. Don't put her down as if she's a burden

Lemme put it this way: "La vida sin amor es un fuego sin passion" it says that Life without love is like a flame without passion.. do the above statements with passion not just by the heck of doing it.. that is if you really want to feel the "real" love that everyone dreams..


Sadly not alot of guys know this.. They think that doing something romantic will suffice.. It's not just by doing it.. you have to feel it.. And others just do it to the extremes.. I refer to guys who stalk too much and freak the girl with their so called "love".. I had this friend that was traumatized by this loser guy.. This friend of mine already has a BF and the loser guy fancied her.. Kept on giving notes and stuffs.. Until my friend's BF confronted the loser and warned him to back off.. You know what the loser said? "Eh kung hindi pa naman magpapakasal bakit naman hindi ko pwedeng makuha?" Wait let me calm down.. I might just blurt out every gross, rude, brutal, repugnant words that can be found in the dictionary........ There I'm ok now.. I mean what the fuck's wrong with this guy.. Ofcourse that's the period where you get to know your partner to be sure if they're the one.. Have you ever seen a decent relationship skip BF/GF relationship and go to marriage right away?? Damn, either this guy's desperate or he's just plain stupid.. I don't know.. If that ever happens to me......oh boy that would be a scene that should be censored.. These kinds of guys really feel what they say but remember they violated a rule..the first one that I wrote.. Always give them the attention they need nothing MORE nothing LESS.. just give them what they need don't exceed the limit.. Isn't it annoying if someone forces you to eat even when they know that you're full? What this desperate guy did was to give tooooooo much attention to the point that the girl freaked out.. Let's just say that she didn't have a BF.. It would scare the shit out of her.. My advice? Just leave alittle mystery.. Don't go drooling like a dog with rabies..everything in extremes are bad so don't exaggerate what you see on movies and books.. Don't be stupid that is why it's called a movie coz the situations are controlled.. and that goes to books aswell.. Life is not a controlled situation..it's random.. That is why shit happens.. The more you plan the more it'll not happen.. Just let it happen.. It's like what happened to me.. I didn't expect to like someone but then I saw her pass by.. Ever heard the phrase "it happens when you least expect it"? How would I know that a small, white, cute, girl with dark brown hair and colourful _ _ _ _ will show up? Ofcourse I got curious but I wasn't looking for her, it just so happens that I saw her.. And I wanted to know her so how would I do that if won't ask who she is? So don't think that I stalk her or anything like that.. How would you know someone when you don't even know they exist? And I know that she's deep after knowing her alittle.. She has this thoughts that would not be present on a normal so so girl.. If she understands me then she must be like me, looking at things beyond the physical.. She's weird I like weird people.. Weird but rational..She has her own little world and I got mine.. Usually people only have one world which is this world we see.. Knowing someone with two worlds is very rare..almost impossible to find actually.. If I was desperate for a GF then I would have had ten by now and go with the girl that was asking me out back on Valentines day.. Then I would be defying my own words..

BTW I've been facinated by the moon lately..dunno but it's really big and full of texture.. Wish it was cheese!!!HAHA I love cheese!!! Yep I'm a little rat.. no wait they smell bad.. Ok I'm a clean rat..haha And I just wondered how people eat rice.. I mean it doesn't taste good..it doesn't even have a taste to start with! I hate rice it only makes you fat and bloated with no taste and colour..hehe Just remembered..I haven't gone to the gym for a long time....ahhhh Anyways any suggestions will be most appreciated..:) Pepito, Pepe, Ipe, Flips has signed out....*pfoooot*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not fair, you've seen 300 already! I wanted to see that movie ever since i saw the trailer. OMG, the trailer was awsome, what more if i watch the movie?? :3 Lucky for you you get to see 300 in a movie house, I only get to see movies at home x] lucky you~
Stalkers, hmm... being stalked by someone is really freaky but sometimes i think its cute :D but just make sure that the stalker doesn't go that far off. what can i say? i'm weird in some sort of way x]
have you tried going to the doctor for your insomia??