Monday, March 26, 2007

Schoolmate rivalry??

So now I know what to do in this kind of situation.. I'm not going to step down until I've shed my last breath.. Well I can't be physical so I'm gonna play this game the way it should be played.. The one in the middle is like the referee who decides who wins.. I can't force to win the game or else it would spoil my chance on getting ahead.. We'll see what happens in the end.. I'm not a psychic to predict the outcome of anything.. Hopefully the results would be reasonable enough for me to handle..:D


Blah blah blah, anyways gonna go to a friend's house tomorrow and go to a fight club.. So long since I had sparring and test my skills..haha I hope I won't get beaten up and go to the hospital.. Gonna be a fun day tomorrow.. Not really coz I won't be able to chat with her....i think... but I'll do everything to talk to her tomorrow..hehe

No comments: