Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Morning Inspiration................

Just here sitting and writing again.. What gives?? I've been writing too much..haha Is it because of my inspiration? I dunno really.. If you've noticed that my posts are long, that is coz I get my ideas from deep within.. I don't write just for the heck of it.. I know I know that it sounds weird that I only write something when I'm inspired.. You wanna know why? It's because inspiration is the basis of our passion.. In everything we do there should be passion.. There's no point on doing something without life.. Ever wondered why something made out of passion looks like there's life radiating from it? That is because the one concerned puts his entire life on doing something they're really good at.. Feel it radiate and giving everything to it makes it alive.. Even the smallest of things.. Isn't it better to have quality of things rather than have quantity? Picture this, would you eat something that look liked it just came out of the blender or something that is presentable and delicious? No matter how small the quantity of the presentable food is, it is still the best choice.. The ratio of satisfaction between quantity and quality would be 1:10.. Just like in everything we do..or in my case.. Who would read a post full of unnecessary words if it was not interesting at all? Well going back to the inspiration part.. We all have our own ways to find our inspiration.. Inspirations are what we see in our physical world and are waiting to be admired.. Admiration of something is the first step.. Since admiration only emphasizes on the external image.. But inspiration comes from deep within.. we admire a certain characteristic but we get inspired by the whole being.. External and internal admiration creates the burning passion that we now call as inspiration.. We see things differently that is why we have different outlooks and interests in life.. Our perception on things is what makes us unique.. People often mistake inspiration with admiration that is why they make mistakes with their work.. When I say admiring the whole being meaning the physical and metaphysical view of things.. That is why we need to create a certain bond with what inspires us.. This bond is linked to humans.. We create a bond that forms a bridge on that certain person.. Thus having a preview of their worlds.. You know why these so called human inspirations give us unimaginable creativity? Actually our creativity doesn't come from our own worlds alone.. It forms with the connection of two worlds that has been linked with a special understanding that two people create.. It is what others see in you.. They get ideas that aren't present in their world and try to introduce it to theirs and creates a fusion of ideas.. To make this short, inspiration is the fusion of ideas in a metaphysical point of view and the drive to make it visible with the naked eye.. Ideas are abstract factors that makes this world as you see it..


Ok so it looks like I'm very inspired, but it depends on what the readers think.. I don't judge my own work since bias would arise.. I let the readers decide and accept whatever suggestion they would give.. Personally, I give life to whatever I write..word per word.. Ideas and insights are written down in this web based diary to let everyone see.. What is my drive to write these ideas you say? Simple, she is my drive..DUH that is why she's my inspiration..haha We haven't known each other that much but I feel that whenever she reads this she gets entertained.. So everyday I write my ideas rather than keep it in my own pool of thoughts inside my head.. I want to atleast put my ideas to good use.. And now she reads this with a small smile knowing that she could use these thoughts of mine in the future.. It is my little contribution for someone who has a vast and interesting world that is trapped within the four corners of her house.. She has her own way of looking at things which is a good sign that she understands some of my ideas.. No I'm not obsessed with her, but isn't it rare for a person who thinks like she does.. My purpose of writing these thoughts in a blog is to let her know that she's not alone in her little world.. Atleast my ideas will keep her company with the hardships and sadness that she feels.. Maybe they will be like jesters on her world of happiness.. I dunno..


Ahhh it's late again and I forgot to eat dinner!!!haha sorry for the readers if this post is too dramatic but it's what came to my mind so I posted it.. Maybe to some what I post is disgusting and repugnant but it's a free country so why not post it?!haha gotta have cheese!!! Did you know that to make a kilo of cheese you need four litres of milk?? Nothing just a little trivia..hehe Oh and I asked someone 'bout the rice thing.. And they told me that it makes them full that's why they eat it.. So does eating a kilo of cottonballs so why bother with rice.. Pardon me if I keep on writing about rice but I just despise the taste..:D so here I am going to sign out.. Felipe Medina Soriano de Cali, Colombia over and out!!!!!!!!!!!! kzzzoooot

No comments: