Monday, March 26, 2007

Unbelievable...

Ok I watched "The Notebook" for 4 times and it struck me big time.. Shit I never shed a tear but now.. Fuck! What was in that movie?! My love life? The story was so good I couldn't resist not watching it again.. It showed what a relationship should turn out.. How I wish that would happen to me.. Well not with the third party, but the fact that everyday is magic for the couple.. It means that there is a unique connection that will never be broken.. Now I'm really going to be more careful so I can have someone like that.. I envy those two.. Maybe that's what made me shed a tiny tear.. It felt good actually to release everything you feel inside.. But no, I have to stand up and act like a man.. Men don't cry and never will.. Men are the protectors of women and it's alright for them to cry since they are fragile.. That's the main reason why I don't cry.. Never until now that I watched this overwhelmingly depressing movie.. Now I remembered everything in my past because of this clip.. And I would never forget what she last told me.. It made me look in the mirror for five freakin' months.. Asking myself why I'm not goodlooking.. Well fuck it! Everythings about the face! If the face commits an accident, then what? Shit I've heard people tell me that I'm goodlooking, but with what my EX told me the compliments are all disregarded..


Anyways I guess I'll just have to wait.. Maybe I've met her or maybe not.. We'll see..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, the notebook is a movie worth watching. :] And its good you cried even if its just a tear. Guys cry too, guys can be fragile too. Its not only us. so don't be afraid to cry :]