Sunday, March 11, 2007

Yahooooo!!!!!

Ahhh, woke up at noon and didn't know if It was going to be an inspiring day.. Anyways I was still groggy and disoriented when I stood up.. I didn't know where I was going and I almost fell on the stairs.. Geez what's happening these days..haha And I got myself a pimple!!! OMFG how am I going to show my face to her tom?? Eeep! gotta face the other way when talking to her..hehe Going back to what happened I had the chance to chat with her and it was for almost 2 hours.. My grogginess went away and I felt wide awake!haha She really is different.. Dunno how to explain it but she has her own way of being discreet..:D Makes me figure out the puzzle with a challenge.. I like that..hehe ok the day passed by normally and I kept on chatting with her.. She sure talks alot..:Phehe i like it, it keeps me entertained and awake..:D well she had to do something so our conversation was cut.. So I called my bestfriend and talk about the silliest of things.. Our conversation continued around 6 o'clock so it goes on and on.. I just feel comfortable talking to her..hehe I thought she was pissed when she suddenly signed out and immediately called my friend for advice..haha it's like calling Batman to fix a problem.. so she texted and explained why and told my friend it was a false alarm.. But we continued on talking while I was texting her.. She sure loves stuffed animals.. I do too but just alittle..:D maybe..............hehe It just shows that I'm not that scary as people think I am.. Maybe coz I'm just trapped in a shell and won't let anyone in until they are given the permission to come to my world.. It's not easy to let anyone in.. Let me put it this way. There are alot of double crossers out there so why let them invade your only place of sanctuary.. Think before letting anyone in.. they might destroy your little world and it's hard to fix it once it has crumbled..


Ah finally a short post.. but I still have a question.. What do you guys like about rice?!geez I would rather eat cotton balls..haha anyways I didn't see the moon today..:( I wanted to see that big cheese and fantasize eating it..hehe It's getting late!!! I have to go now.. Gonna hug my bunnies :P haha bye bye bye bye bye signing out..*pzzzzt*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bunny x] ..... i like to hug frogs since they hid our black bunny stuffed toy :[