Sunday, March 04, 2007

Back on Track

Whew, just started to write again.. It's been a long while since I got inspired again to write. Got to finish this book of mine and hopefully receive the criticisms for me to improve it. My story's not that great, but I think it would be interesting on those people who's imagination are way beyond compare. I guess it's too abstract to the point that I don't know if I'm the only one who understands it. And maybe....just maybe.. I'll start to hand it out to friends and people who are interested for me to see their reaction. It's just hard sometimes to go deep inside my thoughts for me to get my feelings into writing. It's like trying to go from this physical world to an abstract world and still be able to make people understand your world of fantasy.

No comments: