Friday, March 16, 2007

Oooohhh, a letter...:D

Ok ok I just did another daring act.. But first I met her again infront of Beato.. Normal conversation stuff like that.. I didn't talk much coz she kinda busy.. I think she was studying for some written exam.. So what I did was glance at her...alot..haha It strained my eyes.. Just like the strain you get from cheating a 100 item test.. You know the "look in the corner" technique.. So I said some jokes for her not to feel akward.. Time goes by and she had to go to her class.. My friend told me that their class wouldn't start at 1 o'clock but she went up at 12.. I think I forgot to tell her..:D sorry..:Phehe anyways I accompanied her infront of her building and told her that I was going to her something.. She said "wag na".. hmph sungit..haha joke:D And so I gave her a letter that's written on a lame lame lame lame lame paper..haha As soon as I gave her the letter I felt as if my kness were going to fail me.. Oh boy I wonder what she thinks of the letter...Soooooo NERVOUS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and before that I asked one of her friends something about her..hehe not going to tell who I talked to..:P there were two friends of hers at that time..HMMM I wonder which of the two..HIHI Eeny Meeny Miny Moe........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... I think i know which friend you talked to :D Its the stuf written on the paper that counts not the quality of the paper! x]