Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Irritation to Happiness.............

Just started this day irritated.. I just had another hour of sleep again! So I got to school going to PE class with a frown on my face.. The day was boring and all nothing interesting from the start.. To my boredom I texted her and asked what time her break was.. Well I think I went overboard since she didn't reply back.. So I got a little down and all but it was ok I didn't expect she would tell me anyway.. We got dissmissed from PE class and went to see some friends down Plaza Calderon.. To my surprise I saw her there near the gym buying food.. My friends pushed me and said that I should talk to her since we know each other already.. But I didn't want to rock the boat since she might think of me as a loser who only follows her around.. With constant convincing and lots of analyzation I went to her and talked to her.. She even called me a stalker..haha We hanged out infront of Beato with her friends.. I just don't know why I'm quiet when I'm with her..*sigh* Is my shyness too much? Oh well just gonna keep on trying to fight it then.. Hopefully she and her friends won't think that I'm some ornament..haha


Oh ya guys did you hear that Britney Spears went wacko in the rehab center? She carved "666" on her forehead! How deranged can a person be?! It just shows that money can't buy all happiness.. I mean she's a millionare and still depressed..tsk tsk Why would she even do that if she was happy with her life?? *sigh* the things people do when they think they're out of hope.. So that's it I guess gonna eat now.. Just lost 10 pounds for only two weeks!!! that's too much I think.. Signing out:D click click *BOOM*

No comments: