Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nothing Interesting today............:(

We just had this f***ngly hard quiz on logic.. And to make it worse everyone had problems in the classroom.. All of my friends were down in the dumps.. I listened to all of their problems and I was like..WHOA! First friend walked up to me and told me that he talked to his "EX" crush and was falling for her.. The thing is he has a GF and they're seeing each other for two years.. *sigh* Second friend fought with her BF coz she didn't ask permission to go out with a guyfriend. Her BF went berserk!! tsk tsk And the other was caught cheating in a quiz.. Ouch!! Well the day wasn't really how I planned it would be.. I didn't feel well for I only had 2 hours of sleep *again* and I had a strong migrane.. Despite the hindrances I tried to help my friends with their problems.. I told my friend who was confused to take this thing seriously for it may lead to a bloody mess.. I adviced talking to his "EX" crush and see what she really is before saying that she could have been better.. Don't avoid something that is unfinished for it might be too much too handle and one day explode with no warning.. Might end up losing his love for his GF and go with the other which is not really a nice thing to do..(I know what it feels like to be replaced) With the second friend, I told her that she should wait until her BF settles down.. Guys are born with jealousy.. Why?? It's in the genes and it has been inherited from our ancestors.. That is why guys have a bigger built to protect and repel any threat that approaches their points of interest Food, water, shelter, partner etc.. It's really up to her if she'll take my advice.. And well the one caught cheating...................uhmm I don't think it's really a good move to give advice with the kind of situation he's in so I kept my mouth shut.. AHHH!!! I was drained out to the point that I just wanted to experience another OBE. I was again deep inside my thoughts after giving advices and had alittle peace of mind which was very relaxing.. Ah yes everything goes with my imagination that is why I love being alone sometimes.. Not having to worry about anything and being able to do everything.. No wonder why I usually get bored with people talking about parties, girls, cars, or whatever physical topic that goes thru their head.. It's hard to find someone who finds it interesting to talk about abstract things. Things like emotions, ideas, opinions, or any weird topic that would lead to an endless talk of inspiration and insights.. Everyone can talk about......let's see.........a painting perhaps.. Just by looking at it wouldn't make that much of an impact as compared to feeling what the painter has gone through to come up with such a fine piece of art.. People may say the painting's weird or it has no inspiration at all blah blah blah.. What do they know about weird?? Weird is just a concept that was made by humans to describe other humans who think differently about this world.. Going beyond of what is normally seen is not weird.. Actually it's an ability to see thru the illusion of this physical world.. Seeing something that doesn't need to exist or feeling something that doesn't need to be physical is a rare and unique ability.. Overlooking a negative trait of a loved one requiers not to use your eyes but your heart.. This is called understanding.. Something that humans have neglected on doing.. That is why there are so many fights that are irrational.. Seeing and feeling with your heart is nothing special.. We are made to function that way for us to survive and live a life of happiness.. Going against this function would oppose our nature of being alive.. It's like using your phone to hammer down a nail.. Isn't that supposed to be a hammer's job?? Everyone has their own differences and that is what makes us unique from everyone else.. Differences should be guided by understanding, that way we can set aside our pride and be more compassionate on what others feel.. Isn't it good to have a listener by your side? But the sad thing is people see things with a shallow mind.. People are governed by the physical world they live in.. They think that if it's different then it doesn't fit.. To them difference means the opposite of things and that it wouldn't be appropriate to fit opposite things together.. Ok so take a look around then...... Why is it that gravity pulls us down, magnets stay together on opposite poles, electricity runs only along opposite charged poles.. Imagine these things inverting their roles: Gravity- we'll all float Magnets- the world would go off it's orbit since the sun acts like a giant magnet to keep it's orbit Electricity- charges won't attract each other, thus not having technology and we'll all live like cavemen.. These are just examples of what keeps the world on it's track I'm sure there are lots more..


Here I go again writing at the wee hours of the night.. I just love to write.. It feels like a channel that links my thoughts to this world.. I like sharing my thoughts to people who are interested and who understands whatever I write. It's like having a peep hole from my world to this world. Anyone who looks into it and finds it interesting can show me their own little world. And who knows, maybe there will be a bridge linking my world to another weird person and have unlimited visits..hehe
OKAAAAYYYY I'm talking gibberish now so post a comment if you want.. See the hyperlink that says comments? CLICK CLICK CLICK.. :D OH BTW guys, did you see the moon awhile ago?! It was freakin' huge and yellow! Just like cheese! Oh boy I just remembered.....I ate 4 slices of pizza today.. ARRGGGHHH!!! That would show on my belly!HAHA Gibberish again..errrr Felipe Medina Soriano Signing ooouuuuutttttttt...............*poof*

No comments: