Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ok another cool day

Here I am again writing like a girl.. I just love writing so why would I be conscious of it??hehe Ok the day didn't turn out right.. I slept for only an hour and I don't think that was a good nights rest.. Then came the dreaded math test..OH MY GOD!!! what kind of a test was that?! It's not like we're going to build a rocketship to go to Mars! Anyways I also had to do this project of mine which made me go back to UST to resize the stupid thing.. I was soooo tired and irritated and to top it all of, I had to pay 100 pesos for some driver who's a lousy cheater.... The meter was already at 40 pesos when I stepped in..shouldn't it be 30 pesos?? The driver ignored my question and I didn't want to go thru the hassle of looking for another taxi.. Anyways my irritation and fatigue went away with her talking to me on YM again.. Nice it's like that's the only thing that I'm looking forward to..actually no, it's not the only thing. It's relaxing and I feel happy when I talk with her so I don't see anything wrong with that.. I don't really know what made her stand out.. Her simplicity maybe.. Simplicity is one of the traits I look for in a girl which is why she caught my attention.. Ok ok so am I just infatuated?? Nope, I think I'm old enough to differentiate what infatuation is from real attraction.. I learned from my old experience and I don't think it is right to forget what you've learned.. Ok here goes the time again when my ex broke up with me..BLAH BLAH BLAH Ok here goes, people tell me that I should forgive and forget.. Wait wait what was that again?? I don't think that statement implies with me.. Let me revise from "Forgive and forget" to "Forgive and never forget".. Why not forget? Forgiving is letting go of the pain that a certain person has given you and start the relationship over again as friends or whatever goes thru your mind.. Forgiveness doesn't really mean that there is no damage done.. Anything that is deformed will never get it's form back unless melting it and molding it again.. let's say plastic or aluminum cans.. So in human terms it's like dying and being reincarnated again.. But seriously now! Let's whip back to reality! Forgiveness is just a patch....like a band aid to protect the wound.. but once the band aid is taken off then comes the scar.. Yes the wound is healed but it's form is not the same as before.. Wait wait, going back to forgetting.. Never forget any pain that a person has inflicted on you.. Why you say?? Then how will you learn if you keep on forgetting?? Makes sense eh? Forgetting is like running away from the lessons that life has given you.. People forget to say that they have forgiven the person but it doesn't go that way.. What if they encounter the same problem again and do the same thing that they did before? Isn't one experience of the same thing enough?? Would you want to experience the pain again? I don't think so.. Learn from it, forgive the person afterwards.. Give thanks..For experience is something money can't buy..

What the hell! It's like I'm writing a novel here.. anyways for those who will read this: enjoy and maybe you can learn a thing or two.. post comments or whatever criticism you can think of.. Anything goes, that is why I post these thoughts on the net to see what reactions I get from the readers.. bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye..............for now..:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"One way to live a happy life is a bad memory"
Thats what I believe in.