Sunday, March 25, 2007

What the Fuck's wrong with these people??

Ok now I'm writing this post in a pissed mode attitude! Damn I just came from this reunion of rich people trying to top everyone else.. I mean c'mon! Who cares if you're fucking rich.. As long as you don't brag about it then it's fine.. But geez for the love of God.. I've noticed that of all the races it is the Filipinoes who usually do this.. It's like they brag and brag until you already get sick of it and puke your way out the discussion.. "I own this, I own that, I have this, I have that".. Tell that to someone who cares! At the reunion awhile ago, there were people discussing about their accomplisments and their skills.. "Mas maganda yung innovation ko kasi mas malaki kompanya ko".. Eh ang yaman mo kasi kaya dapat siguro lumuhod kami sayo!! Why is it that they have to boast about their freakin' success.. Can't they just keep quiet and let someone praise them instead of praising theirselves?? Who'll praise them if they themselves do all the praising? If they want the attention then they should just shut up and let nature take it's course.. Make it natural for the people around them to do the praising.. People say like "Hindi naman ako mayaman eh", but they brag of their possesions.. So much for being humble.. And people who are just posers and trying to be rich should also keep their ego low.. One time I was looking at a store called Mont Blanc at Poweplant and experienced the most insulting statement ever thrown at me.. Browsing at the store I saw this fountain pen that costs 350,000 pesos.. I then exclaimed "Taena sinong bibili ng panulat na ganyan kamahal!".. The storekeeper made a weird look and upon hearing this giggled.. I didn't mind it at first but when I started to check some belts I was also shocked with the price.. 45,000 for a freakin' reptile skin that you wrap around your waist!!! I had a shocking look at my face then the storekeeper went beside me and asked "Bibilhin mo ba yan? Mahal yan..".. Oh What the Fuck!!! He did not just say that! I then returned the insult saying "Eh ikaw mabibili mo ba yan? Diba tagabantay ka lang? taena ka pala eh!". I didn't wait for a response since it was absurd to do so.. I just don't get it why people try to get attention with their wealth...or imaginary wealth.. I think they should shove every ego they have up their a** and die..



Sorry for the post guys, but I'm just really pissed right now.. I'll still post some of my insights so don't think that my other posts would be like this.. Actually it depends on my mood.. Anyways I guess I've made my point and I stand on what I believe in when I say "Screw wannabe's and airheads!"

No comments: