Monday, March 19, 2007

My Hair!!!!

First of all.. why do Science students have to have their hair short?? We can still memorize things no matter what length of hair we have!!! F*** the system!!! ahhh How am I going to show my face to her tomorrow?! I look like an egg!!! Jesus Christ! I told the barber to trim but he just snapped away like crazy! *sigh* now I'm having second thoughts on talking to her.. But the year's going to end so I just want to talk to her for the few remaining days.. Oh well just have to face whatever reaction I get.. geez The tension's killing me now. I think I'm gonna faint.. Anyways my head feels cooler and it's the ideal haircut for the summer so I guess it's ok.. Hopefully I'll get no harsh comments tomorrow..

Hair Grower!!! I need it! So here I am worrying on what reaction I'll get from her.. *yoink* maybe it'll be a good one.. I dunno.. We'll just see then..hehe My friend told me that I look like someone from the movie Cast Away I then said Thank you thinking it was Tom Hanks.. Then came the twist, he said not Tom Hanks..Wilson.. OMFG that's the ball Tom Hanks was talking to when he went insane!!!HAHA I look like a volleyball!!!:))

No comments: