Thursday, March 15, 2007

Another day with her...yay!!!

You know how I met her again? By chance..haha I was walking with a friend looking for a clearbook for a submission report and when we entered the gate near the gym my friend saw her.. Oh boy, I told him to act normal and not look too much so it would seem natural when I see her face to face.. My friend suggested to sit down on one of the benches where she would pass by.. and so while walking toward the bench I ran for an unknown reason.. Maybe it's the rush you get when someone you like passes by..haha It's like drinking 30 Red Bulls on one sitting! I don't know why but I always try to get her attention...alot.. KSP? Maybe, coz it's worth every attention that she gives.. The simple "Oh kumain ka na ba?" or "Uy ang sama mo!" makes me happy in a way.. I try to start small talks so that she wouldn't feel akward and stuff.. I like her to smile so I just say the silliest jokes I can ever think of.. There's something about that smile, like it folds on the lower lip.. Reminds me of how clowns smile.. no I'm just kidding..HAHA don't get mad*puppy dog eyes*..:D but seriously it's very eye catching.. Well it caught my attention..hehe Going back to the scene.. We ate at Jollibee and I just can't help but look at her.. I glance then I look at something or someone else so it won't be too obvious.. But she still catches me sometimes so I just giggle.. And so we transferred to Arnis pav.. I was a bit nervous coz I saw "him" there.. I didn't know what was going to happen when "he" sees me with her.. and so we sat there and thank God nothing happened.. She tells me to calm down so I did.. How can I not follow a sweet voice like that?haha But it all had to end coz I had a test in Math.. Hopefully I can still see her tom..:D


Oh and her drawing looks like Teletubbies.. She said that they were supposed to be monkeys..haha Teletubbies are cuter than monkeys..hehe Anyways gonna write later coz I'm tired so am going to sleep for awhile.. bye bye for now and hope she reads this.. My friends are starting to bug me alot on who "she" is..haha Oops can't tell...........hihi Oh and I just had an allergic attack while writing this post.. I didn't know that the on the table had shrimps!!! I'm allergic to crustaceans..*sigh* good thing I can breathe now..tsk tsk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh really now... teletubbies?? your mean...
You should never forget to eat lunch!! thats a sin! eating is the next best thing to drawing for me:3
and by the way... a friend of "hers" caught you glancing.. and her friend thinks it looks cute xD