Tuesday, March 20, 2007

She saw my hair!!! But it's ok:)

Nothing happened today.....................not!!!haha ofcourse something significant happened.. I was with her again!!! Here goes, I went out the gates near Beato to buy something at Ministop but the drink was out of stock.. The one thing I crave for is out of stock!!! MILK TEA!!! I don't know what ingredients are in that drink but it's addicting..*drool* So anyways while I was about to go to 7 Eleven my friend texted me that she's infront of Beato.. I put aside my craving for awhile and hurried back to Beato.. Well I saw her passing by the opposite direction.. We then ate at KFC and had a little visit in the hospital.. Her friend's grandmother's in the hospital so we all came along.. The funny part was that I glanced at her alot in the room coz I was thinking she wouldn't see me since it was alittle dark.. I dunno if she noticed it.. And one of her friends talks alot!haha I thought she was getting alittle akward since we were talking about some game.. Sorry!:D

Anyways today's conclusion would be........................................FANTASTIC!!!haha Whew what a rush this day has brought me.. Plus she had her hair tied.. I like it coz it looks better and it shows her complexion..:) She looks prettier that way..:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if you stayed in the dark people will still see you cause your all white 8] x-panda~