Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Everything hurts!!!

Just been to this fight club and every living cell in my body hurts like hell! Atleast I get to be one of the winners..haha Been named "Makina" dunno why but I think that's a compliment..:D So the day ends with a smile in my face and a warm feeling of accomplishment.. I feel like a real man after the fight.. That's how men should feel anyway after beating their opponents in a one on one battle.. The night goes on and I got a chance to talk to her on my way home and she saw the crappy photoshop creation of mine..haha But despite the things that has happened today I feel down.. She told me that she was sad and that she wanted to cry.. I dunno why but I think it's something really personal so I didn't pursue the queries.. Maybe it's because of...................nah I don't want to assume.. I just don't know what thing made her want to shed her tears.. Got a hypothesis though and if my assumption's correct then it's a spiral vortex leading to a loop of bleakness.. But there's something I've learned with the fight awhile ago.. Yes I learned something from it coz I tend to observe everything around me.. Anyways, I got hit alot of times and I was out of breathe and got a broken rib(I think).. But nonetheless I disregarded the beating and the pain that I absorbed and I was still able to give my last few blows to take down my opponent.. That's what I have to do.. Even if the beating's too much I still have to fight coz if I quit I would never know the result and it would lead to the question "what if".. Unless a move is done a certain situation will remain dormant until it fades.. Just look at it this way.. Your in a mall and you want to know where a certain location is but you don't want to ask someone for help.. Then how will you know the location? Time passes by and you still don't know where you should go and it comes to a point where the mall closes.. Then you ask yourself "what if I asked someone for directions?". And you come home pissed coz the reason of going to the mall went all down the drain.. Sure there's always tomorrow, but it's just a simple situation so don't base every reasoning on this situation alone.. Still blurry.. So let's shift to something much deeper..MUs.. How will the person know that you like him/her if you won't tell them.. Or let's say both of you won't move? Then comes a time where you get tired of waiting and shift to someone else.. See what I mean? What if one of you would move then there's progress.. Then you lay down in bed asking "what if I told him/her?".. After the question comes the sleepless nights knowing that a chance just flew away.. A task that will never be completed and never will.. A task that plagues ones thoughts with regret.. Get what I mean now? I know it's far off my topic.. What I'm trying to say is that I won't be disheartened with just a simple beating.. If I let the pain get in my way then I would surely lose the match.. Just like this fight that I'm into now.. The only time I'll step down is when I've had enough or the situation is too murky to even lay a finger on it..


Ok ok, I'm not pissed while writing this.. just irritated of the twitch that I feel on every muscle in my body..Damn it hurts! Oh guys ever seen cartoons where they get to see birds and colours when they get socked up? It's real.. Belive me it happened to me awhile ago.HAHA But I only saw colours and weird shapes when I was hit in the jaw.. Tsk, I wanted to see birds too!:))

No comments: