Thursday, March 08, 2007

A very stressing dayyyyy.......

Just got home and damn was this day stressing.. I had to attend two PE classes for the exemption of the written exam.. One PE day is enough and I had to do two 4 hours of PE in the same day....*growl* And what's worse?? I saw her and when I was about to stand up to talk to her, I had a vertigo.. Talk about timing!! Maybe it's because of my lack of sleep..so today I'm going to sleep early so I won't have any reason for not talking to her tomorrow *if ever I see her* .. And now my friends have a nickname for me..TORPEdo..HAHA And one of them even said that a torpedo's better than me coz atleast they hit the target.. What a comment!!!HAHAHAHA Tomorrow will be the day, enough of this shyness I don't care what her friends will think of me.. Plus I have this feeling that she's getting uncomfortable when she sees me sooooo.. Anywho decision made and that's final.. Hopefully she won't feel akward with me approaching her..And please please no cramps..Everytime I get nervous I get cramps on my calves..ARGH! Hmmmm.....what else happened today...let's see.......Oh ya you guys know the band Lifehouse? I don't know but it catches my interest nowadays..wonder why..hehe I guess that's it and maybe I'll post something else later on...:D

No comments: