Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Man2 x (Woman + Love + Man1) = Triangle of Love +War

Ever had this feeling that when you care too much for that person you tend to give everything even if it means letting go? Ok I know that most of you have heard this corny clichè, but it implies to me.. It's nothing more than just me being an observer.. I tend to observe too much and analyze things to the point I get too engrossed with the situation.. From what I see is that this certain situation is very fragile.. It's like a vase that has been broken by someone who's clumsy and while being repaired I come to the scene wanting to touch it.. Without me knowing where the fragile points are for me to hold the vase right where it wouldn't break.. So now I just sit and watch how things will go and not expect on the results that I would want for it to turn out.. Ofcourse I feel down when I know that I can't do much to fix it.. All I can do is to stand straight and fight the gush of wind towards me.. I won't bother going against the flow for it'll make me tired and I might not be sure if I can reach the far end.. But I'll do everything to dodge the impediments that goes along by following the direction of the flow.. If ever I do get smashed on a rock then the only thing to do is push myself away and start flowing with the rapids again.. Dodge every opponent in the way and strike when necessary.. With everything you do feel before you act.. not think.. Feel where the rapid is going to take you, this way you know where to start swimming the opposite direction to avoid the rocks. Coz thinking only leads to miscalculations then depression follows.. A guy should always stay gentle but firm at the same time.. Ever thought why bamboos are easy to bend but hard to break? This is the characteristic a guy should have in everything they do.. So how to break a guy apart? Ask Venus..the goddess of Beauty and Love.. What impact did Cleopatra have to the kings that raged war against each other to win her love? Why do men fight for something that can also kill them in the end? What do women possess that they can break the natural instinct of men? Men cry because of love.. Is this how a real man should act? No!!! Bend with the wind and not break.. That's the true nature of man.. Go with the flow..Bend with the wind.. All of this for men to survive just one simple emotion.. Love..


Dunno what came to me when I was writing this post.. I was about to write about what makes love so powerful but it shifted while I was listening to the soundtrack of 300 so got alittle testosterone flowing more than needed..haha Did you know that the Spartans and Alexander the Great had the same technique in battle? Yes, Alexander was a homo but his superior tactical skills in war made him one of the greatest generals.. But on second thought I would rather be straight than be great and gay..haha anyways just post a comment if you want...............:D Persians: "Drop your weapons!!!"
Leonidas: "Come get them" A-HOO!!!

No comments: