Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ever had a bad day?

Blah blah blah, here's what happened with this gloomy day.. Had the normal routine in the morning and the usual shouting of my dad when I'm late.. Got to school early coz we had a finals test in one of our subjects.. Ok so I got alittle excited when I texted her.. Then I went to Beato where I felt like a major loser.. Goddamn it! I was like a pathetic loser peeping thru the door of her classroom.. After talking to one of my friends who is her classmate I went down with my other friend and we stayed infront of Beato..Talking bout stuffs and stuffs.. My friend told me that he had classes at 1 o'clock so I went to accompany him.. But he had the craziest idea for me to go to her classroom again.. And so we did...again...*sigh* So I just pretended to be facinated with the fire hose that was outside her class until I could gather up the thoughts and face her.. I don't know if she's just really nice or she finds what I did funny coz she smiled after my loser actions.. We ate at McDonalds and talked alittle.. Maybe it's just my paranoia but I felt that she was bored when I was talking to her.. Nice one Felipe, you just won a diploma of The Most Boring Person Alive.. And to top it all off, the guard from Beato building stopped me from going up.. I hate authorities, wannabe people who think they can order people around just coz they have the uniform to do so.. So now here I am at home thinking that what I did was wrong..


Oh well I can't change it, right? So might aswell leave it like that.. I don't really know what she was thinking at that moment but maybe it's the opposite of what I think..hopefully... Anyways did you guys know that the names McDonald and O'neil means The Son of Donald and The son of Neil? Mc and O is a shortcut of "The son of"..haha Trivia for you readers.. Gonna Sign off now and rest for awhile.. Maybe when I wake up I would still have some insights left to write down.. Bye bye *Kaboom*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ever thought that she might still be shy when she's around you? and she's still adjusting?Seriously, "The Most Boring Person Alive" diploma? you know if your really that boring, people wouldn't really read your blog.

hmmm... the fire hose? okay..... the fire extinguisher is more interesting than that...