Thursday, March 15, 2007

What do you get when you fall inlove???

Here I sit writing again about silly things.. I just wondered why I have this sudden shift of identity.. I noticed it in my music listening.. here's the step by step process: Metal --> Alternative --> love songs.. What the hell's going on? Is it because I haven't felt this certain feeling for a long time? I like metal but nowadays It's all love songs.. Is this really what "it" can do? Is "it" that powerful to make me change? I never let anything change me but this time I admit that I couldn't hold back and went with the flow.. Well take note that the "it" here is refered to a noun.. an emotion.. a powerful one.. I just can't believe something so unexplained can change things in a matter of days.. Why do I want "it" to manifest in me? I don't know.. Is "it" really the one doing this or there's another factor? What is this factor? Well for me to answer this I have alittle analogy on that.. Picture a pole 100 ft high with a platform on top of it.. done? ok then imagine yourself on one top of that platform.. you start to look at what you are standing and noticed that your feet are covering the entire platform.. Start to imagine someone else with the same situation 50 ft across.. you look at this person and start thinking if he or she will look at you when you exert a call.. Let's say your expectations were met.. The person looked at you and smiled.. You two get along pretty well and eventually you started to feel a thin rope materialize in your right hand.. and the other end is being held by the other person in that setting.. As you two start to know each other better the rope thickens and you start to hold on the rope with greater force than you exerted before.. The situation of you two are going well until an earthquake shakes the poles supporting your platforms.. you try to balance yourself while diverting your attention to also help the person on the other end of the rope.. but isn't it annoying that you can only help that person from going to one direction? and that is backwards.. let's say you two figured out on how to solve the problem by leaning backwards to maximize the strength of the rope and lessen the wobbly effects of the earthquake.. the earthquake then stops and you two are in a position on which the rope is your only hope of staying on the platform..

ok end of story............ but the explanation starts here.. the story is about relationships.. Love relationships to be exact.. So now you guys now know "it"? I was referring to love.. anyways going back to the story.. It is hard to maintain your balance at the same time focusing on another thing..and that is balancing your partner.. If one of you lets go of the rope then it's bye bye relationship.. First you feel the pain of the rope slipping from your hand with friction to make it worse.. you hope but the rope still keeps on slipping so here comes the part where you feel hopeless of the relationship.. Either you let go or still fight the burning feeling of the rope.. Let's say it slipped then you must face the falling down part.. Ofcourse you won't feel the pain of falling down first, you feel the rush while falling down.. Thinking of what is going to happen if you do hit the floor.. Asking questions like "Is the floor soft?", "Will I be able to survive?" etc. then the floor hits your face.. this is the part where reality slaps you in the face telling you that the relationship is over.. It's up to you when you want to get up or not.. Now here comes the annoying part where you have to go up the pole again for you to be able to balance yourself.. Ok so you've reached the top.. At this stage you start to ask "would I want that to happen again??" Actually it's up to you.. The rope here is love and the other factors I was talking about is your partner and yourself.. yes yourself, since you should love yourself to be able to love others.. It's like a testing ground.. Test your love and if it's good enough for you then try and spread it..


Ok I'm going all mushy and stuff.. Don't get me wrong but this post is not created because of depression.. Like I said, whatever comes to my mind..I write.. So no , I am not depressed.. And don't base this post with the previous one.. I just miscalculated on the last post.. I can't delete the post coz she posted a comment and it'll serve me a lesson to analyze things first before jumping to conclusions.. Thank you:) You know who you are so smile..hehe It's has nothing to do with what I thought 8 hours ago so don't frown..:D smile:D C'mon you can do it!haha ok I'm being silly now..:P soooooo whatelse oh ya she was blooming awhile ago.. even if she says that she lacks sleep, she still looks radiant to me..:P Oh look what I've learned from observing wannabe hip hops and gonna use to end this post............... Imma log out na in da club ov d cool dudz so u pipz gonna av 2 catch me laterz..HAHAHAHA nd dnt make kalimut kalimut ur bling blingzzz bye ya'll.....

No I'm not hip hop so don't even think about it, was only imitating...............................................................................

No comments: